Thu, 19 Oct|
MHFA BRAND NEW 2023 2 day Become a certified MHFAider (1)
The opportunity to be part of the largest MHFAider® community in England with the new 2023 2 day course
Time & Location
19 Oct 2023, 09:30 – 20 Oct 2023, 16:00
Liverpool, Cotton Exchange, Bixteth St, Liverpool L3 9LQ, UK
About the Event
Mental Health First Aid England have launched their new Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course.
The MHFA course now offers 24/7 digital support through the MHFAider® Support App with exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities to grow their confidence, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®.
The newly developed MHFA course content, has increased the use of digital materials which will reduce our carbon footprint even further.
The new course includes more practical skills-based training and opportunities to practise, greater accessibility, and ongoing support for three years after certification.
Additionally, MHFAiders® receive access to exclusive events so that they can continue to develop their support for your workplace beyond the training course.
The MHFAider Support App® works to support the MHFAiders'® own mental health – the resources within can teach critical self-care skills, with the emotion tracker function allowing them to chart their own wellbeing.
MHFAiders® can help organise their role with reminders and secure conversation journaling, to safely reflect on their work.
The app provides 24/7 text support for when MHFAiders® are feeling overwhelmed or need guidance for certain situations.
The course will equip Mental Health First Aiders (MHFAiders®) with:
• The knowledge and skills to spot signs of a person experiencing poor mental health
• The confidence to be able to support themselves and others
• The support to feel empowered and motivated to carry out their role
The course is delivered over two days.
Mental Health First Aid England value’s this course at £325+VAT per person.
However, Mindful Training offer a subsidised cost of £250 +VAT per person.
Payment is required in advance of the course commencement date.
- Learning takes place through a mix of instructor led training, group discussions, individual and group activities
- Each session builds on the previous, enabling the learner to gain confidence in supporting others with a Mental Health First Aid action plan
- We strive for all of our learning content to be as accessible and inclusive as possible
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
• A hard copy workbook to support their learning throughout the course
• A digital manual to refer to whenever they need it after completing the course
• A wallet-sized reference card with the Mental Health First Aid action plan
• A digital MHFAider® certificate
• Access to the MHFAider Support App® for three years
• Access to ongoing learning opportunities, resources, and exclusive events
• The opportunity to be part of the largest MHFAider® community in England
Book onto the course
If you would like to make a booking or request more information, please email email@example.com and for any enquires we are also available on the phone on 07814 174440.
We hope you will take the opportunity to do our Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) course or share this opportunity amongst your networks.
For anyone who is already qualified as a Mental Health First Aider, we also deliver Adult MHFA Refresher training. If you require more information about this training, please let us know.
Become an MHFAider® today and help to improve the mental health of the nation
- Ticket type
MHFA England 2 day certifiedPrice£300.00Sale ended